Sunday 22 June 2014

Top 3 Scents for Summer





Summer is here! And when it gets to around may time, I believe its time to swap my winter perfumes for some fresh summer smells. So today I'm going to share with you some of my favourite perfumes and body sprays i have been loving this past month.
1. Victoria Secret's 'Midnight Dare' Body Spray - Only this year have i started to fall in love with Victoria secret body sprays and i have no idea how i haven't loved them for years! This particular spray is what sums up a relaxed summers day for me, maybe at the beach or on holiday, because its very fresh but sweet. The first thing i think when i spray this is vanilla and i just want to eat the bottle ( don't worry i won't!) and whenever i wear this, i always seem to get compliments from my family or friends.
2. Victoria Secret's 'Secret Craving' Body Spray -  Yes another from VS! And as you can see from the picture I have well and truly loved this one till its very last drop and i need to buy a new one asap. This scent is again very sweet, it reminds me of fresh berries but its not quite as 'vanillery' as Midnight Dare. I still love it and i think this is again great for day time, i wore it to school quite a lot as its not too strong but still gives a nice aroma. 
3. Paco Rabanne 'Lady Million' Perfume - I have wanted this perfume for so long and when my brother got it for me for my birthday i was over joyed! This is definitely a perfume i would say is more suitable for night time as its a bit more sophisticated and strong than the other two. I'm not sure if i can do the smell of this justice by attempting to describe it but it's just so lovely and classy. I also really like the packaging to this, it's so different and really suits the smell of the perfume.
Hope you enjoyed this post and please, if you would like to, follow me if you don't already, it means a lot! 
Q: Whats your favourite scent for summer at the moment?  

3 comments:

  1. I would love to try some of the Victoria secret's parfumes :) sadly they don't sell them here in Slovenia :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw :( maybe ill try do a give away in the future and include one? thanks for checking the post out! x

      Delete
  2. thank you! I will definitely check yours out, follow for follow?

    ReplyDelete