Wednesday 11 June 2014

My Current Playlist

Hello everyone!
I thought for todays post i would do something a bit different and share with you 6 of my favourite songs at the moment. I will leave the links to each song below each photo so if you want to buy it, go for it :) 
1. Iggy Azalea ft Rita Ora - Black Widow
2. Haim - My Song 5
3. The Vamps - Smile
4. The Vamps - Somebody To You
5. Charli XCX - Boom Clap
6. Ed Sheeran - All of the Stars
  What are your favourite songs at the moment? Comment down below! 
By the way i just joined bloglovin if you would like to follow me - Click Here!

2 comments:

  1. I love Phonique- Feell what you want at the moment:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will check out that song! and i will check out your blog now, follow for follow? let me know :) x

      Delete