Sunday 8 June 2014

Classic Red Lip and Pinup Eyeliner Look






Hey guys! Today i wanted too share with you a classic, sophisticated makeup look as i have recently purchased Maybelline's colour sensational lipstick in 'Neon Red' and i absolutely love it. This look would be perfect for work or any 'sophisticated' event you may be going to. You can even wear it as an everyday look, it is so versatile. I paired it with a low bun as i felt that fit best with the classic theme.
As you can see, I used L'oreal Nude Magique Foundation on my skin, with the maybelline fit me concealer to cover any blemishes/ under eye circles a bit better. On the eyes i lightly dusted W.O.S from the Naked Basics palette all over the lid and in my crease used a bit of the colour Naked 2. I also used Collections Felt Tip Eyeliner, which i love, to create a basic pinup style wing and on my lashes used Benefit's They're Real! Mascara. Finally, on the lips i used Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick lipstick in 'Neon Red.'
I hope you enjoyed this blog! What's your favourite red lipstick? Comment down below :)  

6 comments:

  1. Wow, love the lipstick!!!

    How about following each other? Let me know & I follow right back!

    Kiss,
    PERONALBLOG|G+|BLOGLOVIN’|FACEBOOK|INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and yeah sure ill follow you now :)

      Delete
  2. Your blog is really lovely!<3 You are really pretty, dear!
    Would you like to follow each other?:)
    Let me know:
    http://www.spaventaremoda.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! It means a lot :) and of course I'll follow you now xx

      Delete
  3. I love your blog! Good luck with it! I love your makeup here as well! It looks very natural. I would love to keep following your posts. Let me know if you would be interested to follow each other.
    apearlinoyster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! Follow for follow? I'll follow your blog now x

      Delete