Wednesday 4 June 2014

Holygrail Skincare Products | For Dry Skin




Buy SkinDrink Here
Buy Sudocreme Here
Buy Cream wash Here
In my Nars Foundation review i mentioned the fact that i had quite dry skin. So for todays blog post i wanted to share with you some skincare products that have really helped me with my dry skin, and if you want to buy any of these products i have left a link to them under each picture :)
The first product is a Lush facial moisturiser called 'Skin Drink'.  Ever since i started getting dry skin (november time) i have been searching everywhere for a skin moisturiser that isn't too light or too heavy, but really hydrates my skin, and skin drink is the one! It has a light consistency however when you rub it into your skin you can feel it straight away sinking into your skin and it has really helped me reduce flakiness. The only fault i have to this is the smell, which i can only describe as 'hay' like. It really isn't very nice however because i use it everyday, i have got used to it now.
The second product is sudocreme and when i think sudocreme, i think babies and nappy rash, however it is actually really multipurpose and is a great spot treatment. The main reason i love sudocreme so much for dry skin, is that most spot treatments dry out the spot, which is great for reducing the spot but not great for someone who already suffers with dry skin. Sudocreme doesn't do this, i'm not quite sure how it works but it definitely has helped my breakouts without drying my skin which is perfect for me.
Last but not least, is the 'Garnier soft essentials cream wash' already by the name, this face wash seems amazing and it really is. Most face washes leave my skin feeling stripped of all it's oils and really tight, which then causes it too flake and i hate it! However, this face wash leaves my skin feeling nourished and hydrated, sometimes i even feel like i don't have to moisturise (but i still do!) The formula of this face wash is quite thick, it feels like a mix between a moisturiser and a face wash. 
I hope this blog helped you in some way and if you have any skin products you recommend for dry skin, please, tell me in the comments! 

8 comments:

  1. The lush skin drink sounds pretty good. My skin isn't dry but nevertheless giving her some extra moisturizing skincare isn't a bad idea. Great post sweetie. Keep up the good work!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! and yeah skin drink would be good for normal skin too! it might be a bit too much for oily skin but it doesn't feel too heavy :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! I have quite dry skin too so I will defenitly try that garnier face wash :)
    Please follow me I have just started my own blog: barbaragrum95.blogpost.com. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! and ofcourse, i'll check it out now :)

      Delete
  3. I love how you write your reviews. Will look out for the Ganier face wash. Stop by our blog and share your thoughts. If you like we can follow each other on gfc and bloglovin, let us know. Kisses from Kenya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! and sure i'll follow you now :)

      Delete
  4. Hi! I'm your new follower. Love your blog! :)) Hope you'll follow back :) itsmarjoriegil.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! i will definitely follow back x

      Delete