Sunday 6 July 2014

Summer/Festival Accessories






Summer is here and were in the middle of festival season! So i wanted to share with you some of my favourite accessories, perfect for summer festivals.

1. A bag! I got the bag I'm showing in the last picture from new look the other day and i am in love with it! I think its so cute and perfect for summer as it goes with loads of outfits and back packs are so much easier to carry rather than clutch bags ect. I also love this because i get quite bad back pain, and back packs distribute the weight better on my back. You can buy this bag here. 

2. Sunglasses. I have a really small head, so i find it really hard to find sunglasses that fit my head well. However i recently found these from topshop and i thought they were so cute and are perfect for summer festivals. You can buy them from topshop here.

3. A Statement Necklace. Necklaces add so much to an outfit, i suggest them more for the evening but even a simple one can work with a day time outfit too. This one is one of my favourites and it is from new look. I'm not completely sure if its still available but you can search here.

4. A Floral Hair Accessory. Flower crowns are a festival favourite and remind me so much of summer. They look so nice especially on boho waves but they work with any hair style. My mum got me this one from glastonbury as she went last week, however they are widely available in most shops at the moment. 

Hope you enjoyed this blog post, if you have any ideas for future posts please comment below!

6 comments:

  1. I loved your post! I would totally wear all the stuff you mentioned above! MY favourite was that amazing flower crown! I have just found your blog and started following your blog! I hope that I see you around my place too and maybe do the same? Keep in touch!
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! I will definitely check out your blog and follow :) xx

      Delete
  2. Swoon over those glasses!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Take care
    xo jess
    www.stmurrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all!! especially the sunglasses. Fantastic <3
    kisses
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete